Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tidbits

We're at Red River Gorge in Slade, KY enjoying the warm sun during the days and I'm doing my best to stay warm during the cold nights (we even got a frost last night).  I'll have some pictures of the area to put up later, but I just felt like sharing a couple things today:

This song has been in my head all day:


Ahh, the days of awesome Sesame Street.  (Missy, maybe this will be Noah's new favorite video).

And for those of you that are interested, I am reading George R.R. Martin's lengthy series.  I finished A Game of Thrones and am now reading A Clash of Kings.  And I'm sucked in.  Every spare moment, I'm reading these stinkers.  No drawing, no guitar playing, no conversation. . . just reading.  It's become a bit ridiculous, but thanks to Jesse and Jessa I'm stocked up with the rest of the series too.  Hopefully Curtis starts reading them soon so we can at least discuss them :)

That's all for now.  I'll post pictures later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment