Thursday, December 8, 2011

A real post to come soon

We've wandered our way through western Texas, through San Antonio and it's missions, Amistad National Recreation Area, Big Bend National Park and on to Guadalupe Mountains National Park where we'll camp out one more night tonight.  I've got tons of photos to sort through and just realized that I have 20 minutes before the visitor center here in the park closes.  Not enough time to upload all those nice pics.  So I'll leave you with this, my delicious discovery all the way down by the border.

This one's for you Jan

We're off to Carlsbad Caverns tomorrow (hopefully I won't get King Tut's disease again from the caves) and then we're making our way across New Mexico to Frank & Etta's for Christmas.  I'll get all those photos up as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment