Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's 60th birthday!  The whole family will be gathering to celebrate while we think Happy Birthday thoughts from here in Boulder.  Maybe I'll just read a little bit of The Story of Christa McAuliffe in honor of Dad today :)  Happy Birthday Dad!


We got a good batch of snow over the past few days so we had a little sledding adventure here in the yard on Saturday.  We can attest to the fact that when you don't have a sled, cardboard works just fine.



Our lineup of test sleds.  Stick with the cardboard.

My classy finish

Last run of the day!

That morning I went out for a little stroll to see the scenery.  I ran into these guys hanging out in the neighbor's yard.




And here's one of the truck finally feeling at home again.  






1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys may have found a long-term destination =)

    ReplyDelete