Friday, September 16, 2011

The Route

We made a list of all the places we could think of for national parks, climbing hotspots, biking areas, friends, family, and cities we want to visit and I plopped them all down on this fancy map.  (I'm sure there was an easier way to do it, but that's how I do things)  We had a rough idea of where we want to go, but this definitely made it more visible on the map.  Starting on Sunday we'll follow our little dots south all the way to the Everglades and then wind our way back up Florida to go west.  You can see how once we get over to California, we've got a bit of a fork to choose from, and we haven't quite ironed out those details. We figure we've got plenty of time to work that out on the way.  

4 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing trip! Hope you will decide to head down to the Florida Keys after the Everglades. I have a driveway to park in , and a shower if you come down. The water is warm and crystal clear. I traveled out west and back in the back of a pickup much like your adventure. It was a great way to see the states and parks! Have a great time! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ridiculously jealous of you guys! I hope you have a fabulous time on your adventure. Don't forget to stop off in San Diego for some beer =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you coming anywhere near Washington, DC? You have a place to stay if you do!! Hope to see you. Send me a note at pollystreet@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invites; we plan on passing through both areas at some point :)

    ReplyDelete