Sunday, September 11, 2011

You might be wondering. . .

I can't take credit for the name of our blog.  I searched my brain for a few weeks trying to come up with something clever with no luck at all.  Curtis originally wanted "The Spanish Inquisition" with "Because no one expects it" but we found every possible version of that was claimed.  So I thought about snippets from my favorite songs or funny lines from movies we like, then started thinking about my favorite movies from when I was a kid.  And what came to mind?  Follow That Bird.  If you don't remember it, it's a Sesame Street movie from the 80s where Big Bird is trying to find his real home and it has some really sweet songs, including one with Waylon Jennings that became the inspiration for our blog name.   Check out the video below; the song starts at about 2:08.


As for our truck update, the platform is built and we're just finishing setting up our goodies in the backseat and finding proper homes for everything.  Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment